UFE SHOWDOWN

Thursday, May 23, 2013

3 weeks out.....the weeks are flying again!

heading into week 3! ohh yeahhhh! A recap for this week. The hotel is booked, the tanning is in full force all that's needed is the completion of my bikini, fitness attire and posing practice! That will be my focus for the next 3 weeks. Posing is very important. Its what will make all the difference and you want to show your hard work on stage. Dedicating time to training is important and how you pose on stage is just as important. You want to show how hard you've worked and show your best features. So, posing is in the works!! bring on the stilettos!

This week I found myself thinking about where it all started. I wondered if I would ever lose weight and why it was such a battle, a battle I always seemed to fail. We all go thru moments in life that change us, your not sure where the energy, persistence or dedication come from but you don't ignore it once its ignited. If you want to better yourself, you need to start thinking different about yourself, your surroundings and your future. You need to know where you want to be, not only to plan your journey there but more importantly staying focused on why your doing this, this is what keeps me motivated. This is what I mean when I say "stay focused". My family and friends that take the time to read what I have to say and give me feed back is a positive group of people that only want the best for themselves, theirs and others and share the same mentality, that we all need to encourage each other to be better.We are a product of what surrounds us so lets make it one to talk about! STAY FOCUSED! I hope all of you had a relaxing and positive long weekend and wish you all the best for the coming week!

2 comments:

  1. what you said Sabrina is very truth!! you have to love your self and try to see your self were you wants to be in a close future.I will be always in your side, you are an inspiration for me, and i am very proud of the great women that you are. love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your motivational words I love you too mami! I learn from the best; you and dad.

      Delete