UFE SHOWDOWN

Friday, May 31, 2013

awesome week!

I'm happy to say, I feel better than ever! This week was one of the best weeks since January. Not that I haven't had good weeks. Whats different about this week is, as June 22 approaches I see everything coming together like a puzzle. Posing practice is in full force, my bikini is ready, haven't seen it yet but I'm sure when I put it on, I'll have this experience sink in even more. I feel calm, put together, confident, full of energy and best of all a sense of accomplishment. When I look back 20 weeks I see it like a project. I've been working on this transformation and changing things up like diet and training and learning what works for me and what doesn't. Doing research on training and nutrition was essential and thats why I say its a project and now I'm adding the final touches to what will inspire, motivate and move people to challenge

My training is weights and resistance training. Focusing on my lower abs and legs 2X/week. I'm seeing lots of results and feeling "tight". I know my squats are paying off couse my skinny jeans don't fit! My jeans seem to be loose around the waist and tight around the thighs lol yup squat if you want nice legs and butt! I spend most of my day in my gym clothes (no worries I do change before leaving the house) but they're so comfy I wish I could wear them EVERYWHERE!!!!

Today I was thinking about how its going to feel after competition. Not getting up early to fit in my training and prep meals will feel odd. Getting back into "the know" and being able to spend more time with friends and family instead of saying "I can't, need to go train" lol This is why I'm planning ahead, I have some awesome stuff I'll be working on and can't wait to start! but first, like I always say, focus on one thing at a time.

For all of you that continue to send positive vibes, thank you so much. I want this to become a feeling you can adopt and share with your loved ones. Its a priceless gift.

To Victoria and Nicole I can't express how proud and happy I am that you have stuck to your decision of living a healthier more active lifestyle. I can't express how your drive and motivation helps me everyday! keep at it!

If your in Brampton, Global sports nutrition is now serving up protein shakes! customized to your diet and flavour! they are delicious!!

Have a safe and healthy weekend! cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment