UFE SHOWDOWN

Friday, May 17, 2013

5 weeks out!

BOO! started the week off sick, in bed, allergies mix with a cold. My fear came true, I didn't want to get sick especially now that I'm going into week 5! But now I'm feeling better and even though I was sick the allergies have stayed but I'm using a nasal cleanse and taking care to keep it "clear". I've never had allergies but in the last 2 years I have been getting the seasonal nose drip and this year is resulting to be very very bad!! There's only one way now, and that's UP^, yup! I'm aiming high and I want all of you to do the same, push for another minute, another rep or another set, just aim higher! set your goal high this coming week, don't stay in the comfort zone and please do so with your meals too!

As mentioned before, on this journey I have had the pleasure of meeting lots of amazing people and this week I was able to meet a woman who will also be at UFE Showdown, her name is Rebecca Nash, she's from London Ontario and her journey to the stage is an amazing one. She was featured this week on Tosca Reno's blog, check her out here: http://www.toscareno.com/2013/05/13/stepping-in-front-of-the-camera-on-the-stage/#.UZJd7qFzZMu I cannot begin to say how many of the woman I've met are doing this to inspire and motivate others, that they too can do it! and in Rebecca's story, she's doing it to show her daughter that she can do anything she puts her heart to! So, if you cannot find the motivation or inspiration look around you, if you have kids, they look to you for inspiration, if you don't, you have family and friends who will look to you for motivation and inspiration. BE THAT SOMEONE PEOPLE REACH OUT TO.

This week is progress Friday! I have made some minor changes to the diet and have seen lots of changes in the last 2 weeks!

WEIGHT: 105LBS
FAT: 17.5%
MUSCLE: 41.5%

I  know the weight is low but remember I'm in competition season and once my season is over it will be going up to a normal range. I've not lost any muscle mass which is an A++ and have managed to still lose body fat!

Here it is, to all of you who don't have Instagram, no worries I always post on my blog to show you my progress. This is a sneak peek as promised.

Motivation and inspiration is what will keep you going and for me my motivation is looking back and remembering where I come from. I'm not saying that I wasn't happy with how I looked before, I actually never had a problem with it, it was how I felt that I had a problem with. Its amazing how you feel on the inside will reflect on the outside not just physically but thru your smile, eyes and body language.

I have some very exciting news I received this week but I will save it for after my competition as I want to focus on one thing at a time. So stay tuned!

My bikini is almost complete! and I will also be getting a custom top for my sports round! I'm so excited can't wait for you to see it!! I've also started tanning and this will last about 1 month just to get a couple shades darker and for competition week I will be getting spray tanned by Monaco Sun! Thank you Louise can't wait to see you again!

Stay safe this long weekend! I hope you ALL of you enjoy the weather and good company!











2 comments:

  1. wow you look great! I am doing my first show in October and just started my pre-prep, so am trying to find other blogs to look at to see what the process is like. Going through, you are very inspirational! To be doing it alone is so amazing and means you have to be so much stronger than most! Keep it up, I will be following you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacque! thats so exciting about your show in October!! its an amazing expirience, you learn so much about yourself and grow in every aspect of your life. Embrace it, there will be good weeks and bad weeks and you can never plan it to the T but always remember that those are the moments where you'll learn so much about yourself. If you ever want advice or have questions msg me or add me to Facebook. Thank you for reaching out!

      Delete