UFE SHOWDOWN

Friday, May 10, 2013

I got a sweet tooth but the only thing that got something sweet was my face!

Its Friday! no party, no drinking no hanging out. I'm done my meal prep, done the errands and done the training! what a long day its been! I hate to say it but Iv come down with a form of bacterial throat infection mixed with allergies. I guess doing 8+k two days in a row made me feel awesome but it has really taken a toll on my nasal and respiratory track so theres only one thing for me to do and that is take my meds, eat clean, drinks lots of H2O and rest! thank goodness I'm off this weekend.

Adjustments have been made to my diet and yes that means gains week in and out. I'm happy to share with you that I'm losing fat while maintaining my weight and still gaining muscle!!! I cannot wait till competition day!

This week I got my swim suit and my shorts and knee highs for my fitness round. Its very exciting seeing everything come together at the same time I get nervous as the weeks fly by. So, whats next? well my bikini is almost complete, posing sessions are in the works and I got my tan on by next week!

For the first time in my life I got a fruit facial! OMG! I regret neglecting my face lol. This facial was all organic, the lady made all the products from fruits like apple and pears, she used honey and chamomile tea bags for my eyes! I feel jealous my skin got a dose of sugar! I needed this, this week was a tough one, I was telling my girlfriend about it, how I felt so disconnected from all of you. I'm 6 weeks out and I can already see how they will play out. You may see less of me :( just this week I barely had time to post on facebook, I really wish I could spend more time keeping you guys updated but these last 6 weeks.....omg..... I just remembered when I was at 22 weeks lol, anyways, I will do my best to post and keep you all motivated always remember that no matter what road you take the decision is yours!

In life we may not always have that someone that keeps us going but you can be that someone. That someone that people search for because you're unique, inspirational and motivational. Keep in mind that what you do and how you portray yourself in your world, people, friends and friends of friends will notice and unknowingly your helping someone out there that may be feeling down, sad, depressed or lonely. Yes, we do this for ourselves, for our health but what you put out there, people will respond and be prepared for good and bad, not everyone will agree with what you do or what your opinions are but learn from that and look at every situation from all angles because in this life we are constantly learning. Stay humble friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment