UFE SHOWDOWN

Friday, March 1, 2013

saying no to cravings


Yet another week has flown by me. Its been the hardest week so far. I don't know if I have said that before but I feel like this week was different than all the other weeks. I feel like I'm going crazy with cravings!! Its been so intense and unbearable!! I had my cheat meal early this week, its funny couse when I decide to have a cheat day, I don't know what to cheat on lol. Not sure why this happens but I never feel satisfied or happy either......crazy no? well any who, I wanted to share with you what surrounds me on a daily basis. Family business has its benefits but in this case I find no benefit working here lol and I have posted some pics so you get an idea of what I mean.....
 
 
 
 
 
Pep slice

Meat lover slice









and...... this is what I have, very simple don't mind it at all but fresh pizza smell in the AM or PM is killer!!!!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
you may be thinking " how do you do this week in and out"? well, I start distracting myself, I begin to google bikinis and colours that may look good on me, I go on Facebook and read posts from the fitness groups I follow and its very motivating and inspiring and its truly what has kept me going. I also think and picture myself on the day of competition and I definitely do not want to feel or look like I don't belong there, I know all the woman that will be there are probably going thru the same feelings as me and we have to constantly keep on top of whats next and how to push ourselves to succeed in our goals. I'm not giving up!!! Plus I'v enjoyed these indulgences way too long!!!
 
On another note, March 9 2013 is my seminar, it will cover everything about the show and what to expect. Super excited!! I'll get to meet the woman and men who will be competing, tips for the day of and much more, I will fill you guys in! The one thing that' next on my list is learning the poses, at the seminar they will cover it but I will probably purchase a DVD that UFE has so I don't screw up! and I'll also have to start looking for some clear stiletto heels (5-6')!! yikes.... Practice, is key and I may make a video of me practicing my poses so you can see my progress with that too! so a lot happening! Once I narrow down the colours for my bikini I will post that too! or maybe leave it as a surprise....hmmm
 
Ok, lets battle ahead, on to another week! stay positive and don't settle, get better! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment