UFE SHOWDOWN

Friday, March 8, 2013

15 weeks out


FRIDAY!!! yay weekend!!! I began my week with a really horrible dream and thank goodness it was just a dream. This is how it went, I was at the competition and I brought the wrong bikini! it was horrible, it didn't match and it didn't match the criteria, I was crying in the washroom, ended up calling a friend of mine, letting him know what was going on, he told me the tanning guy brought a box full of bikinis so I rush over to the booth, blunged into the box and to my luck there all LARGE!!! I dug some more and found a small bikini bottom neon green with an orange bikini top, I convinced myself that this was going to be the bikini I was going to walk out with lol, so now I need my spray tan, next thing I know, I see the guy packing everything so I tell him I need to get sprayed he says " do you hear that?...(there was music playing in the background) I say "yes" he replies " theres a name for that" I'm looking at him clueless and say " a Q"? he says " exactly, so the shows starting in 2 min" I was freaking out I never felt so messed up lol and thank goodness my boyfriend woke me up!! I remember this dream like it actually happened lol it was horrible! I have been stressing about the competition, I think about it day and night, my entire day, life, whatever you want to call it, it surrounds this competition and sometimes it really takes hold and I stress. Its not easy but I maintain my focus and take it one day at a time. I'm 15 weeks out!

Tomorrow is my seminar! 12pm-4pm, I'm excited to meet the competitors its going to be nice talking to people that are doing and going thru the same thing I am. Being able to relate to them and share tips is something I need right now. I got my 5' stiletto heels yesterday! they are so small! I have to heat the plastic a bit to fit my foot in it lol, the length is perfect its just I guess my foot is a bit wide and shoes are narrow! I wore them last night when I got back from work for about 5-10 min and my feet were already hurting! but they are soooo sexy! pics below.

BOOM! this is what I will be rocking!

 
 
 
I've replaced my kickboxing video with INSANITY! I felt I was getting to us to the kickboxing and not getting a very good sweat from it no more so now I've pumped up the heat and I'm doing Insanity cardio 6X/week and weights 5X/per week, its brutal but I love the pump I get!!! I've been sore all over! I never liked it before but now I love it, I can finish the work out and push myself everytime.
 
Also wanted to share with you, UFE is having a contest, you make a video of what your doing to prepair for the competition and there are great prizes up for grabs, this is what I'm working on now, just making a 4 min video on everything I'm doing and I will for sure be sharing that with you all, so stay tuned!
 
 

2 comments: