UFE SHOWDOWN

Friday, March 15, 2013

:)

The UFE seminar was awesome!! everyone was so nice and cheering each other on. I got to meet my "tan lady" Louise, shes so sweet!!! Monaco sun tanning has by far, the best tanning products out there! I got this body scrub that has pH in it, she mentioned because woman tend to have up and down hormonal changes when competing they tend to get a little "green" (literally) around the pelvic and lower back area when they get spray tanned, she said with this product having pH it helps with this problem and it smells like green apples! Moving onto my bikini, I will actually be getting a custom made bikini just because it needs to fit like a glove! on the day of competition I won't have to worry about tan, make-up, hair or my bikini because I will have the best people helping me out, so I just have to concentrate on strutting my stuff on stage! The day itself will be stressful so having these main things taken care of is very important!! with this seminar it lets me know that this is a project, a project about discipline and sculpting your body and once on stage you put everything you got to display it the best you can!

Remember I mentioned last Friday I was entering a contest with UFE (Ultimate fitness event) well, I made a video! Here's the link check it out. I pretty much show what my typical day is preparing for the competition and also promoting UFE and Revolution nutrition. I hope to inspire many of you, if you could do something so spontaneous in your life, prepare for it and give it all you got! http://youtu.be/xUl4ZNZbMLQ

This week was excellent, I'm in good spirits! I've been getting 7-8 hours sleep every night, my meals are always pre-made so I don't have issues there, I'v been looking at the more positive side of things and its truly made a difference. I'v come  to realize that I'm not only seeing changes on the outside but I'm feeling how my hormones and chemical levels are beginning to adjust to the changes too. I guess that this is something we can never prepare for, so, it kind of hits you like a wave. Adjusting to this can only come by self-talk, I may seem crazy but I talk to myself alot, not out loud but inside, I talk to myself to calm me down, I'v also learned to be in tune with my feelings and knowing whats right and whats not. Its not easy but working on it is getting me somewhere and its definitely working for me!

I was thinking last night on adding my fav work out of the week, they would be posted on Friday possibly giving you some ideas on doing some fitness moves in the house, since I work out at home so at times I have to get creative. Not sure yet, but I will be posting some more videos for you to see what my exercises are like.

I hope all of you have an awsome week! Spring is on the way and I'm so looking forward to the new season! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment