UFE SHOWDOWN

Friday, February 15, 2013

where is my energy @...!!!

Its been the hardest week yet since I started. My energy levels aren't where I'd like them to be even though I'm eating and taking my vitamins, minerals and supplements. I can feel my body changing and can see it too I guess its just part of hormones and chemical levels changing. I have been doing my work outs and eating clean which I'm happy about! I also blame my low energy levels to "that time of the month" yay...not. Hopefully next week will be much better.

Nothing too exciting has happened this week for me but I do want to say this, my goal this week was to keep pushing on regardless of everything stressful and I know some of you are going thru this now. Never, ever allow these situations to take up too much room in your life, dwelling and over thinking of situations will only make us sedentary and depressed. Its important to keep pushing, facing our problems head on, find the best solution and keep moving! We are the only ones that can build our own strength mentally and physically and the only way to do that is to asses what we are doing now, if its not working for us, lets find another way to deal with the problem. In my case, I'm trying to control my moodiness which is a problem right now lol I know my boyfriend doesn't appreciate it that's for sure and I definitely do not want to hurt his feelings so, its something that I'm working on, I give myself 10 sec and tell myself "there is nothing that is going wrong unless I make it that way." Hope by next week this wave of low energy will disappear!!! Stay positive, stay focused, make appropriate changes.

2 comments:

  1. I could swear it's the time of year because I am struggling just as much as you are Sab. I am not in a bikini contest but I do have a goal and I feel like the motivation or anything is there to make it.
    Keep on stong and keep up the awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess its also the winter blues!!the important thing to keep in mind is to stay on our goal no matter what we do! we can always train different parts of our body we can begin to eat healthier and cleaner, its 80% of our success!

    ReplyDelete