UFE SHOWDOWN

Friday, January 18, 2013

12 DAYS IN

Hello! I'm sitting at 12 days! I've adjusted fairly good so far. NO CHEATING! not even a little bit. I really love the schedule and regimen of the food prep to the training. I love having to pack my lunches, snacks and dinner (ALL 6 meals!) I haven't had a lot of cravings last week I didn't have any at all but this week, I had a little bit of cravings for something sweet but I didn't give-in definitely NOT worth it!

Here's what my typical week looks like. I keep a log of everything I eat!
**Just so you know, this looks like I eat till late night but with my work schedule I work days one week and nights the following week. My weeknights are till 1am or 2 am. For days I stop eating at 8:30pm**

*weeknights log*

Monday:

10am- 4 egg whites 1 whole egg with yolk, oats 1/2 plum
12pm- chicken breast with broccoli,cauliflower carrots.
1:20pm- peanut butter and rice cake
2:30pm- 7 almonds
3:30pm- same as 12pm
6:30pm-protein shake
8pm- same as 3:30pm


Tuesday:

3:45am - peanut butter 1 rice cake(hungry)

11am- 4 boiled eggs no yolk 1 whole boiled egg with yolk. Black coffee 1 tsp cane sugar
**workout**
12:30pm protein shake
2:05pm-yams with chicken
3pm- 7 almonds
5pm- same as 2:05pm
7pm- same as 5pm
8pm- 7 almonds
10pm- chicken and veggies

Wednesday:

12:30pm- oats w/ banana
**workout**
2:10pm- protein shake w/ peanut butter and rice cake
3:30pm- chicken and yams
5:20pm- " "
7:20pm- chicken w/ broccoli and cauliflower
9:20pm- " "

Thursday:

4am- peanut butter and rice cake

11:20am- 6 egg whites 1 whole egg, w/ yolk, broccoli, black coffee 1tsp cane sugar
**workout**
1:20pm- protein
2:45pm- lean ground turkey,yams,2 lettuce leaves
4:15pm- Pollock fish and asparagus
6:15pm- " ""
8:30pm- chicken w/ green peas
10:45pm- chicken broccoli and cauliflower

Friday:

11 am - 6 egg white 1 whole egg w/ yolk,broccoli
**workout**
1:45- protein shake, green peas, lean ground turkey
3:45pm- Pollock fish green peas, 7 almonds
5:45pm- protein shake
7:45pm- lean ground turkey w/yams
9:45pm lean ground turkey w/ green peas
Saturday:
11:30am- Protein shake
**workout**
1:30pm- Tilapia yam, green peas
3:30pm- Pollock broccoli, cauliflower
5:00pm- white fin tuna (fresh) 1 small tomato, 1/4 basmati rice
7:15pm- " " 1/2 yam (only ate 1/2 the meal)
9:15pm- Ate 1/2 of left over meal from 7:15pm
10:15pm- peanut butter and rice cake


Here's what my training schedule looks like:
 
Sunday- shoulders, upper/lower back, chest & arms
Monday- rest
Tuesday- Kickboxing with weights
Wednesday- abs, obliques, hamstrings, inner/outer thighs
Thursday- kickboxing with weights
Friday- *DOUBLE DAYS* AM- total body with weights, PM- cardio
Saturday- Kickboxing



******************DRINKING LOTS OF WATER**********************

Below you can check out my w/o for shoulders, upper/lower back,chest and arms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztp28DvYip4&feature=youtu.behttp://youtu.be/9xhGFHVZPAk

More to come!! stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Sabrina! Keep up the great work. I wish I was that good at keepin with a journal on what I eat.
    Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete