UFE SHOWDOWN

Friday, January 11, 2013

First 5 days so far

Its been 5 days since I started preping for my competition. I have to say its not easy but I have not felt hungry! considering I've been eating 6 times a day! from 3 to 6 meals is quite a jump but my cravings are more controlable and I'm eating every 2-3 hours. Its only been 5 days so I can only imagen the cravings will get a little more intense but for me its mind over matter. I prep ALL my meals ahead of time for 3 days and freeze them so its easy to get what I need and never go out without my meals! I noticed by doing this I feel less likely to grab something else to eat when I'm out. I've also done my body measurements and taken body shots. Just so you know I gained some weight over the holidays so don't be alarmed lol.

I will be measuring myself at the end of the month not every week the reason I'm doing this is because I want to focus more on eating lean and clean and training mean!

I measured myself on January 10 2013

  • BUST: 35 INCH
  • WAIST: 29 INCH
  • HIPS: 37 INCH
  • L. UPPER LEG: 21 INCH
  • R. UPPER LEG: 21 INCH
  • L.BISEPT: 10 1/2 INCH
  • R.BISEPT: 10 1/2 INCH
WEIGHT: 118 LBS
APPRX FAT: 24.7%
APPRX MUSCLE: 39.9%

Just so you know these number will come down but will also increase as I gain muscle!


No comments:

Post a Comment