UFE SHOWDOWN

Friday, January 25, 2013

3 weeks!

<<<< Monday I went to see my fav guys; Steven and Chris! Tosca Reno was making an appearance she gave me some great tips for the competition!

Last Saturday, we headed up North to Petawawa, we went to see some friends. It was COLD!! but very nice getting away from the city. It was a long ride about 8 hrs because we traveled thru a winter storm, so my eating wasn't the best but I stuck with protein bars (2) I had my meals that I had prepared ahead of time. Come Sunday we headed to Denny's for breakfast, this is where it kinda went downhill, I had 2 eggs well done 1 of them had the yolk, bacon, potatoes, whole wheat bread with butter and black coffee with 2 sweetener. Lets just say it was pretty filling! Didn't eat much on the way back home the breakfast really kept me full, I drank lots of water and I had another coffee half way home and slept the rest of the way. Needless to say, I didn't feel that guilty, I didn't eat any junk food or sugars and the next day I was right back to my regular schedule eating my meals and training!
I've realized that with the weather being cold and gloomy, not sure if its just me...but I find it much more easier to stick to my clean eating. Last summer I felt like cheating all the time lol. I guess this is the best time to prep for bikini weather!! GET ON IT!

So, its been about 3 weeks now, I have weighed and measured myself to show my progress.

*WEIGHT:115
*FAT:23.6
*MUSCLE:40.1

(INCH)
*BUST: 34.5
*WAIST:28.5
*HIPS:36.5
*L.LEG: 21
*R.LEG: 21
*L.ARM:10
*R.ARM: 10

I've also taken some pics of my meals

Breakfast:
Black coffee, egg whites & broccoli

Chicken prep:

Chicken breast
Meal prep:
This one is Tilapia, spinach and eggplant
 

 
 

I pair all of my protein with GREENS! or yams
My meals are broken up into macro nutrients. Right now its 40/40/20 what that means is 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fats.
 
I basically do:
4-5 oz of protein
8 oz - 16 oz of veggies
8 oz of carbs
4 oz of fruit (am only)
I will also have my cheat days but 1 every 2 weeks!
 
 
 Below are some progress pics I took
 

 


Take care!!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That must have been exctiting to meet Steven and Chris. A friend of mine got a make over done by them last month, she loved and she lookes (and still does) look stunning!
    You are heading the right direction Sab, that is great! The weight and inches sure are showing so all your work is paying off! Keep it up girl, you are doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete