UFE SHOWDOWN

Friday, March 29, 2013

Who wants to see some progress!?

Ciau March! I will not miss you because summer is right around the corner and I'm working on this body to rock it out! ;)

This week was very positive. My goal was to post a lot of the stuff that I'm doing to motivate all who wish to follow me on this journey to the stage, and I believe I accomplished that this week! I received an overwhelming amount of support from all my friends on Facebook and also my friends who come see me at Pizza nova :) Thank you!

Since its the end of the month, it progress update time! so here we go.

Bust:33 1/2'
Waist:27'
Hips: 35 1/2'
L.leg: 20 1/2'
R.leg:20 1/2'
L.arm:10'
R.arm:10'

Weight: 110lbs
Fat: 20.3%
Muscle: 40.8%

Total loss since February 22 2013

Bust -1/2'
Waist -1/2'
Hips -1'
No loss in legs
No loss in arms
2lbs lost in weight
1% loss in fat
.6% gain in muscle

So, that's my progress so far, I see so much difference in my body as I look in the mirror. Losing 2 lbs this month does not break my heart or make me worried, I feel more muscular and lean, I'm not complaining!!




 




















Here's a look at where I do my training. I started with very little equipment and slowly have been adding to it.


I'm very proud, encouraged and motivated! I hope you are too! I will continue to show you that you can do it and that you can achieve your goals when wanting to shed fat, get lean and live a balanced lifestyle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment